Meatballs in the slow cooker are a beautiful thing. They're gently simmered, so the meatballs stay tender while capturing the flavours of the sauce. You can make so many versions of slow cooker meatballs and they're so great for weeknight dinner parties. We ate these with cauliflower rice and it was a hit! Let me know what you think in the comment section below.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons of Bragg's liquid aminos (or can use soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions, for garnish
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups of sweet thai chilli sauce
- Combine pork, panko, egg, garlic, liquid aminos and salt in a bowl. Work your hands to combine well. Rolls into about 15-20 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in slow cooker. Pour beef broth over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Scoop out cooked meatballs from the slow cooker and place in a bowl.
- Pour sweet thai chili sauce over top and combine well so all meatballs are evenly coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.