Grain-free, yeast-free, dairy-free bread. YUM. It's super fresh on the inside and has a crust on the outside. Seriously taste like something you would buy at your local bakery.
Inspiration came from:
- 1 cup smooth raw cashew butter
- 4 large eggs (separated)
- 1 tablespoon plain honey
- 2.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup original almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees
- Place a small dish of water on the bottom rack of the oven
- Line the loaf pan with parchment paper and coat with coconut oil or olive oil
- Beat the cashew butter with the egg yolks, then add the honey, vinegar, and milk. Ensure that you beat these ingredients with an electric beater or whisk.
- Beat the egg whites in another bowl until peaks form. Make sure to beat with an electric mixer.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until combine.
- Pour the beaten egg whites into the cashew butter mixture until combined (don't overmix)
- Pour batter into loaf pan and place right away into the oven
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until top is golden brown. Don't open the door before the time is up
- Cool for 15-20 minutes on a cooling rack
- Freeze or wrap in fridge up to 1 week